Friday, January 6, 2012

Find Free Photos for Book Covers, Blogs and Newsletters

For those who self-publish, trying to find quality photos to use or to alter for your book cover is a task.  Many people paya designer to create new art or to alter photos that they purchase online. I have never self-publishing, but I often look for photos to use in my newsletter or on my blogs.

A post by guest blogger Mandy Barrington in Daily Blog Tips proved to be interesting for writers looking for free photo images. It defines terminology that will help you understand the visual material available, and it provides links of where you can find quality stock images online.


I took time one day looking at some of the stock photos available and thought that I should share them with you. I hope you find them helpful.

http://www.dailyblogtips.com/how-to-find-free-pictures-for-your-blog/

No comments: