Thursday, June 7, 2012

70 Common Writing Mistakes


I have always been a big fan of Writers Digest Books and Magazine long before I wrote the Writers Digest Book, Writing the Christian Romance. They offer excellent information on writing techniuqes and elements of all aspects of writing fiction as well as covering non-fiction too. I have many of their books on shelves in my office and return to them periodically to check on something I question.

As a thank you for my subscription to Writers Digest, they sent me this book which shares an excellent download that I want to share with you. http://media2.fwpublications.com/WDG/Z5001_70_Solutions.pdf?et_mid=560549&rid=233734901

It not only covers writing tehcniques but also protocol as a writer, emotional baggage we tend to carry, and many other elements of being an author and working to hone or craft so we can be the best writer we can be. I hope you enjoy this information. I thank Writers Digest for offering it to me.

If you don't have a subscription to Writers Digest magazine, it is something you will want to do. After having 50 contracted novels and writing hundreds of articles and short stories for magazines, I read the magazine cover to cover. The subscription is not expensive -- you get a deal subscribing for two years -- and you will not be sorry.

No comments: